May is Better Speech and Hearing Month
Speech-Language Pathologists provide services on a number of levels from consultative through to and including direct weekly service. Focus is on all aspects of communication skills:
• Receptive language (comprehension of vocabulary, grammar)
• Expressive language (vocabulary, grammar)
• Pragmatics (use of language)
• Voice (hoarseness, pitch)
• Facilitating use of augmentative systems
Learn more how Speech is Different than Language, about Fluency and Hearing Loss.